It's time to nominate your favorite employers! Whether we're at the office, on the front lines, or working from home, there are so many ways employers can support their breastfeeding employees. Let's hear those stories with our Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace Awards, 2020 Edition!
Attention Milwaukee area employers and local moms! We're excited to announce Working Moms of Milwaukee's Second Annual Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace Awards. You can nominate your own business or place of employment!
Many moms that return to the workforce - whether an office, working from home, in a retail environment, or other - after giving birth continue to feed their child breastmilk. It’s a big commitment as a working mom, and we want to take the time to award employers for being supportive of the mother’s choice to do so. Working Moms of Milwaukee is recognizing area employers that are doing an above average job in supporting their working mom employees. If you have an outstanding employer you would like to nominate for above average lactation room accommodations and/or breastfeeding support, fill out the nomination form.
Looking for a little inspiration?
- Winners cannot win two years in a row
- Anyone can nominate a business, you do not need to be a mother to nominate
- A panel of mothers from the Working Moms of Milwaukee Mom Force network will vote and fact check nominations
- Judging criteria is based on a number of factors including but limited to completion of nomination form and quality of nomination
- Supplemental information not entered into the nomination form may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications close Friday, June 26, 2020
- Winners will be notified and announced in July 2020
Would you like to be a sponsor of the 2020 Awards? Email us for additional information.
Fill out the nomination form and submit supplemental information to be considered to win Working Moms of Milwaukee's Top Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace Award 2020.